FLEXIBLE STORAGE AND CONSTRUCTION FOR WASTE TREATMENT AND RECYCLING COMPANIES
Concrete blocks are ideal for separating mixed waste. The blocks are used for such purposes as bulk storage of materials, storage boxes, salt sheds or at recycling parks. Modulo blocks are easy to stack without the use of cement or fasteners.
Concrete staple blocks are ideal for separating mixed waste. The blocks are used for storing materials in bulk, storage boxes, salt sheds or at recycling parks. Moduloblocks are easy to staple without the use of cement or fasteners
- Modulobloc starts from 2 module sizes (60 cm and 80 cm). The thickness conforms to the requirements of the stability analysis and the specifications of the client.
- There are 2 concrete classes available: the standard quality of high-quality recycled concrete (C25/30) and an improved concrete quality (C35/45 - con- crete class XA3/XF4).
- Just about any configuration is possible: straight walls, L-shapes, U-shapes, crossed walls, .... Even walls that are not perpendicular to each other are possible thanks to the MODULOBLOC.
- Moduloblocs are dry stacked (without glue or mortar) and the blocks are always placed in bond for optimal anchoring and stability. For this purpose, the blocks are provided with studs that fit perfectly into the negative of the upper blocks.
- We also have a number of options for applying structural reinforcements that provide greater stability.