round storage tanks
ROUND STORAGE TANKS FOR LIQUID MANURE AND BIOGAS
Round storage tanks in precast concrete elements are used for manure storage, fermentation, as a water buffer, etc. The groove system, combin- ed with tightened steel cables, ensures the liquid-tightness of your silo.
Our silos range in diameter from 5 to 45 m and in height from 3 to 8 m. We can make tanks up to 12,750 m3. Depending on the customer’s requi- rements and wishes, CBS Beton advises and assists in the new construction, expansion or modification of storage facilities.
- Groundwork preparation by CBS Beton or by the customer
- Pouring the floor
- Application of a joint tape for watertight sealing between the floor and the ring beam
- Placing the elements on the hardened floor slab
- Application of special mortar between walls for a watertight finish
- Tightening the steel cables in a first stage
- Bringing the steel cables up to final tension in a second phase
- Casting of ring beam for connection between floor slab and precast elements
- Flexible and quick installation
- Greater stability and impermeability to liquids by combining steel cable tensioning with the groove system